1. Whats the name of three main structures in the advertising agency after the CEO?
2. Which role in the creative team is responsible for producing engaging, straightforward text adapted to different advertising channels like websites or print ads to increase sales?
3. Which role in the creative team is responsible to writes informative and engaging articles to help brands showcase their products. They write on a range of subjects and are responsible for creating the best possible written or visual content?
4. Which role in the creative team is responsible to engage with clients daily to discuss their needs, organize team brainstorming sessions, manage a budget, oversee creative decisions, and produce projects?
5. Which of the following describes the day to day work of content creator?
6. Who is the target audience?
7. ....... is the percentage of media audience exposed at least once to the advertisers message during a specific time frame.
10. In what order, a copy writer should prioritize the marketing metrics:
11. Marketing brief is a:
12. ....... Campaign focuses more on Lifetime Value of a customer rather than the direct ROI.
13. In ....... phase we select the audience and figure out where they spent most of their times and what they like
15. Whats the main difference between marketing local business vs online business
16. What kind of printed ad copy element that have a function as the core message or contain detailed information from the advertised product or service?
17. What is Sub-headline?
18. What type of headline that use humor and mystery approaches to attract the attention of readers are named?
19. What elements are been used in this printed ad copy?
20. What type of headline that been used in this printed ad copy?
21. In SEO Blogs, True or false: It's better to use exact match keywords rather than partial match keywords.
22. We perform ....... to create content around what people want to discover
23. ....... are a combination of three or more words or phrases and typically less competitive, and easier to rank well on
24. What elements do we use in keyword search?
25. In On-page SEO, we do: